Powered By Blogger

Barbaric Expression Headline Animator

Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Key In Me

I wake up one morning
To see my room filled with glee luster and love
A bliss that promised not to drown
A glimmer that would never quiver
An affection that I would always venerate

I gently walk up to my window
I see dark clouds over casting my elation
I see the joy at one side
But to the darkness I confide

Wickedness that was suppressed
Was freed from its cage
Disillusioned my mind
Said the darkness was rapture
Where rest I would find

I evoke the bliss drown and drown
I wobbled the glimmer that day forever
I sullied the affection and destroyed it whatsoever

Now I keep striving in the darkness
Thinking it is the only way to happiness
I grow frail day by day
And let it poison my mind in everyway

Out of the blue under the door
I see light streaming in
I manage to stand and reach the door
But see darkness crawling….darkness crawling

I stumble in another room
Where evil resides with a smile
It whispers ‘don’t even think
Because here is where now you will sink’

Auspiciously I see the light yet again
And drag my self to it
And once more I see my self
In a room with sin and malevolence

A thousand doors I must have opened
Just to take the glimpse of my loss
But every time I try to rise from it
I find myself more drowning in it

Unlocking evil is locking serenity
A lock that has a key but lost
Or perhaps a key that doesn’t exist
Or exists but just within me

Yes it exists….but just in me………..

~/)bir~
(Dated: August 2003)

No comments:

Post a Comment