Powered By Blogger

Barbaric Expression Headline Animator

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Dear Rain





where have you gone ? i know you were here all along.
i can smell you. i can still feel your moist in the air.
i can see those prints you leave behind everytime you come.
here there ... everywhere. ...     



                   



you don't know how sweet you taste, you don't know how nice you feel,
you make me feel so alive





you were here not long ago
the leaf is wet, it still didn't dry
you pour not caring who's under you
something that would make the gods cry




 i won't judge you like others do you can play all your dirty tricks
i don't mind getting dirty, i don't mind getting wet



you've been down this road.
we're not new to this we know how it goes.
i close my eyes when i'm with you. when you're all around me
when  water drips from my head to my toes

 oh! how great it feels when i let my hair down,
 when i hear that splashing sound

now that you have gone it is all bright.
i still see the trail you left behind.
i won't follow you. i won't wait for you either
but as long as my heart beats, you'll always be on my mind.



- Salman

No comments:

Post a Comment