Powered By Blogger

Barbaric Expression Headline Animator

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 4, 2023

For God's Creatives

Sleeping in the night all alone in my room.

I look to the sky and stare at the moon.

There is silence everywhere.

I wish there was someone who would care.

Someone who would end this nightmare.

I wish there was someone who would stay.

I wish there was someone to show me the way.

I would follow them anywhere,

with me they would have no fear,

for them I would always be near,

I wish I find someone so dear.

I will always wipe their tear.

I wish to find someone who can spark desire.

The one who can freeze hell's fire.

Someone who can take me away

and turn the dark night into a bright day.

I wish to find someone who understands me.

I will always keep them happy.

Keeping them happy forever.

Leaving them alone? Never!

Wish I find someone as pretty as a flower.

As deep as an ocean, as sweet as sugar.

I wish all my wishes come true.

For this reason, I have gathered all my guts,

to say I love you.

...

..

.

.

I wished and I loved

with all my heart.

I gave and I learnt

but I was torn apart.

... .. . that was all in the past

missing a love that didn't last

Wishful thinking didn't get me far.

Not even when I wished upon a shooting star.

I saw the good in everyone else

but never looked within myself.

So now I stand at the brink.

Surrendering to silence, was my missing link.

In silence I found peace.

When I chose to let life breathe.

I chose to love me.

3 comments:

  1. I am not so good to understand poetry to find out meaning in it.I am never a philosopher person to understand. If you find someone I be more happy but not alive but I not stop you because you find a way of happiness it's my luck I never ever atleast you find i dont want ,never find and which i find dont love me .You are alive,happy,healthy and more important peace ✌️ hope you find better. I choose no one on you .Reality of a girl or women who left by .....d..or publish with wrong name .Generation to Generation grow educated but the people hold the stones in there hands to beat and tear the attire of a girl and throw her name to the sin city in a small community like us how much clean it fix in there minds.They look a girl with sin full eye with character assassination every day.Atleast men tore apart and wish but every day girl struggle to find a little..but.
    When are the days months fast like running to hold out,in, more it's difficult not easy. People are ready to tear clothes so hard too.WITHOUT EXPRESS NOBODY UNDERSTAND NOR EVEN OUR SOUL.A person who just enter your life.
    Journey of this made so hard my eye never drop ..by stones of community and ##Journey off to here so toughest ##I only fear to go alone##2##haunted ##run n run ##thrice ##run#cried in rain ## hide## ..hide ##tag ##.I don't want to hold anyone forcely with me just because I am alone and unsafe .I wish it takes me less time to trust and recover.


    ReplyDelete
  2. Nightmare I tried alot to stop initially nobody ever listened my plea and cry months I was begging S...everyone around but everyone left me no choice.
    #defam soon awaited months ##sold#installt its hard#Publish##DC,sais##Chief E soon#4 books used 10 April 2023 to show status n pain as I am the one who put effort tobsave luv#Book shows few against point in last you to put pressure to save ##Don't mislead me## as a opponent I help to save luv ..Sam Dam Dand Bhed to save luv. I amalone.. After tsunami a big silence nothing from my heart ..Nobody respected my opinion and words.Its a big nightmare for me ever I have to stand against you no space given to know more....Happy for silence n wish....Opened##plan##mine##people defame tore alot# fearless of any counter##lost soul...adieu ##

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check barbaric expression mail...

    ReplyDelete