Powered By Blogger

Barbaric Expression Headline Animator

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 28, 2023

Hello!

I have been posting various visual and written content on this blog since 2012. I have never taken the oppurtunity to interact with my audience. 

I would like to know from anyone who is reading this or people who visit my blog regularly. 

What kind of content would you like to see? 

Would you like more poetry? 

More art works? 

Digital or traditional?

Would you like more stories?

What topics would you like me to cover?

I would like to know what I can give to you.


You can let me know either by commenting on this post or filling out the feedback form at the bottom of the page.



If you are reading this on your mobile phone then the screen might appear something like this.


I request you to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and click on the view web version button.




You will not only find the various categories for you to explore, but also see the archive and the trending posts.

I once again thank you for your relentless support and I look forward to hear from you.


Stay Kool Dnt Melt,

Salman.

No comments:

Post a Comment