Powered By Blogger

Barbaric Expression Headline Animator

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Spillage from a tainted heart

I am not a part of your dreams.
Don't even hear your silent screams.
I can't tell when you are lying.
I don't care if you are crying.
Don't want to know what you're doing.
Don't care about your feelings.
The prejudices living free of rent.
Eclipsed by my own judgement.
I find myself chained by my emotion.
In a world full of inaction.
Do words even mean anything?
Would it change something?
Does it even matter?
Is reality shaped like water?
When push came to shove.
If I told a human I love
that I hate them
and leave when they come.
Does that make me a better lover?
Would that give me more power?
over them?
Leaving behind breadcrumbs.
Would it change how I feel?
About me what it reveals?

What about love?
What does it do to a person?
What about the lack of it?

Love heals and hurts.
Love ignores and flirts.
Love can be chaotic and constant.
Love can be grateful and can repent.
Love is not all happiness.
It comes with a lot of sadness.
Love can feel angry.
Love can be sweet.
Love can be complicated
like this poem is completely twisted.
Love can be simple
like ABC is for people.
Love is all around.
for the ones who can see.
If you don't hear any sound.
Feel your heart beat.

Darkness best be expressed
Than keeping it repressed
Better out than in
emptying the trash bin
While reading this, if you heard my voice,
you might also know that this is my choice.


1 comment:

  1. https://www.facebook.com/care444/videos/687269922936320/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v
    Not the picturization or situation but resemblance of S in hero makes AM and PM GLORY.

    ReplyDelete