Powered By Blogger

Barbaric Expression Headline Animator

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Admonishing the Heart

Expectations cause pain.
Why do you expect ?

Why do you not listen
to the past ? It knows best.

Arriving at this crossroad,
time and time again.

When will you learn,
how to abstain ?

Is it impossible
for you to restrain ?

I'm trying to make sense
trying to stay sane.

To be able to live with
myself is my only aim.

To be able to
respond to my name.

To save my soul from
incineration of this damned flame.

Look at what i did,
look at what i became.

This is not a gamble,
you bet like it is a game.

You create so much madness,
like you want to be tamed.

Burning all bridges,
to take all the blame.

Existing in complete solitude,
drowning in guilt and shame.

To my share of misery,
you made my claim.

Fueled by love,
lust was your wage.

I had you in chains,
put you in a cage.

I saw your love burn,
in my fiery rage.

Writing my story with
tears on each page.

No happy ending was
ever played on this stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment