Powered By Blogger

Barbaric Expression Headline Animator

Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 19, 2023

My pillow

My dear pillow,
I'm going to 
keep it mellow.
Here I go.

Living live people have hurled
words of betrayal and advice.
When the sun sets on the world
and darkness spreads over the skies.
When in blankets kids are furled,
I lay on my bed and close my eyes.

You soak in my stress after a long days work.
You lift my soul up when I'm stuck in the dirt.

You have witnessed of all my ups and downs.
You have been there while I smiled and frowned.

You have been a support to my heart when it aches.
You have always given me more than all it takes.

You heal my mind when it is tired.
You aid my brain get wired.

You give me dreams,
that nobody else sees.

You are so soft and steady.
You help me get ready
for what comes next.
You give my head a rest.
If you were put to a test,
I know you would be the best.
In your loving embrace when I breathe,
there is nothing in this eternity that I seek.

No comments:

Post a Comment