Powered By Blogger

Barbaric Expression Headline Animator

Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 14, 2023

The harvester of lost souls

The grim reaper came knocking at my door,

asked if  I was the creator of life.

We sat and we spoke.

The reaper had a gun,

I only had a knife.

He said,

if life is a dream for the dead

and death is a nightmare for the living.

When you wake up

are you dead or alive?

I asked him if I had a choice.

He said,

When you are dying to live

and living to die.

Are you dead or alive?

He said,

If the lies are more real

and the truth, very fake.

Is your existence delibrate

or is it a mistake?

I asked him if I get to decide.

He said,

I always had a choice

and he asked me to decide.

To which I said,

when you want more

but have less.

When you keep less

and give more.

are you dead or alive?

To which, he replied,

when you look at me

and I into your eyes.

Is it death I see?

Or do you see life?

No comments:

Post a Comment