Powered By Blogger

Barbaric Expression Headline Animator

Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 3, 2011


You wouldnt know what it is like to be me,
Coz i'm the craziest of the she,
acting like a bee,
trying to produce honey,
but end up being puny.

Stupid me!
Hardly cares to see,
that the world around me rather a sea,
enormous and scary to be,
but i would choose to be me,
dont you bother me!
So let me be!
I would rather face this than flee,
coz the fear thrills me!
And again i say ,
I am the craziest of the she,
so just lemme be,
the way i wanna be,
coz i wouldn't change for thee.

I was made unique to be,
so shall it continue to be,
if you dont agree with me,
I would say let it be,
I wasn't made for your glee.

Please dont lecture me,
I know it's for free,
but i beg thee,
to let me be,
the way I choose to be,
I may not be the perfect she,
but i choose not to be.

If you want me to be,
a friend to thee,
I would be,
but just dont expect me ,
to change for thee.

I dont mean to be,
rude to thee,
but i have made up my mind,
not to heed to thee,
I am glee ,
about whatever i have,
and whatever i dont,
coz i am meant to be ,
a unique piece
with none like me!

- Hephzibah

No comments:

Post a Comment