Powered By Blogger

Barbaric Expression Headline Animator

Total Pageviews

Monday, December 10, 2012

Choices of Our Lives

Every now
and then.
The path
of life splits.
Where I can,
no longer
continue,
the way
I used to.
Forced by
my instinct
I am
to choose
with barely
any sight
of what
the future
looks like
I decide
to do
what I
wish to.
Altering
my action,
changing
my ways.
For the result
is unknown
but the
motive strong.
The decision
of my past
quickly fades.
Can't leave
the choice
upto luck.
Can't toss
a coin
an move on.
I need
to think,
strategize.
Look as
deep as
my mind
can see
to be
sure of
what I
decide.
I need
to be sure
cause I am
going against
what I
was once
before.
I may
not be
right
but no
longer can
I put up
this fight
against me.
Take the risk
I will,
my ego
I must kill.
Life can't stop,
it won't.
Knowing what
I know
I must
move on.

Worry not
I must
even if
it is wrong,
cause the
path of life,
splits every
now and then
and life
always begins
once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment