Powered By Blogger

Barbaric Expression Headline Animator

Total Pageviews

Monday, November 7, 2011

My river

We meet many people in our lives. We share different emotions with everyone. Few stick by and few, we let go. There are many names for these relationships that we have. Friendship, family, acquaintances, colleagues, school mates, class mates, neighbors and the list goes on to specific relations like mother, father, girlfriend, wife, brother, sister and on and on. So one thing is clear that as humans we need companionship.

I thought it would be a good idea to stress about the importance of companionship before i present the first post on this blog created by more than one person. The poem was written by Salman and the painting was done by Bony.



My river has dried
To wash away my sins, put off my fire
and live again .

- Bony & Salman

No comments:

Post a Comment