Powered By Blogger

Barbaric Expression Headline Animator

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Dark Delusions

When we close our eyes but don't sleep
lost in the valleys so dark
thoughts flowing from the head to the feet
war drums playing in my heart
life is what i seek.

I sense it moving around me
like vultures circle a corpse
I hear it unfold stories inside me
things I had buried in my thoughts
makes me feel like an enemy.

Only to realize
that the worse fear in my head
is not the same as seen by my eyes
I loose the fear of being dead
I let go and rise.

I feel a fire
burning in my heart
as the volume goes up, it goes higher
now I know there's no turning back
I let go a little more.

To see things I have never before
creatures of the dark, monsters of my past
a key to a lock of a portal door
opening a door is an easy task
but my feet remain stuck to the floor.

I let go of my pride
kill my ego
the fire roars inside
my body falls on the floor
I watch my soul rise.

unlock the door and walk through
to end up into emptiness
this place i knew
it was a familiar darkness
these valleys aren't new.

- Salman

No comments:

Post a Comment