Powered By Blogger

Barbaric Expression Headline Animator

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Orisons of the world

If the world healed by my words alone,
I wouldn't stop writing.
If everyone had a chance to sit on the throne,
would they still be fighting?
If I could make everyone smile,
by showing how beautiful they are.
Make a moment last longer than a while.
Make them believe they come from a star.
I would draw nine billion portraits,
even if it took a lifetime.
I would build everyone a fortress,
to make them feel alright.
If I could open all the frozen hearts,
I would sing till my very last breath.
If I could put together all the broken parts,
I would work myself to death.
If I could move every trapped soul,
I would dance till my legs break.
If I could look through the blackhole,
I would give all it takes.

I know what I can and what I might not be able to do.
I know what I want and that which is untrue.

With each tear,
my love grows.

With every laugh,
I fill my soul.

When I am angry,
I see my fears.

My inner peace has,
grown over many years.

I choose.
I gain, I loose.

Few pray with words,
arms raised to the sky.
Few take action,
others don't even try.
Few believe they can,
most live a lie.
Few walk patinetly, knowing,
one day they will fly.

If my love made the world go round,
it would do so without making a sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment