Powered By Blogger

Barbaric Expression Headline Animator

Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 13, 2022

Not another love poem.

I guess loving you came naturally

because this is not our first love story.

Back to the same romance.

Life gave me a second chance.

Don't know the reason, why.

Doesn't make sense even if I try.

We have been here before. 

The future holds a lot more.

Even if i wanted, I can't tell, how i do,

but I do know the past of me and you.


I could be living in a delusion.

I have come to love this illusion.

If this is a dream,

I request society to not scream.

I don't want to wake up,

don't need a heads up.

Life isn't always a straight path.

Calculating but they won't get the math.

Let this not make any sense.

Reality can't be seen by our lens.

They try to give it labels.

Compare it with fables.

Calling out the shibboleth.

In a single deep breath.

Let them try, let them fail,

for this ship has set its sails.

They say we're doomed, it can't be

but don't know the chronicles of you and me.


A lover can be a friend.

Someone to stick it out till the end.

We are more than just a bond.

Out of nothing this love has spawned.

You're more addictive than cocaine.

Your absence causes actual physical pain.

If, from your heart, I get displaced.

I will never have my memory erased.

For these feelings give me purpose,

to do more than noting this corpus.

Living life in this circus,

I sometimes think I am Miley Cyrus,

riding on a wrecking ball,

flying before being able to crawl.

I try hard to lay low.

To you, I can't say no.

So now I know that you know.

We only can reap what we sow.

This is no social video game.

My love has no aim.

I want to believe life hasn't taken a toll,

I know most of life is out of control.

Every song I listen to

reminds me of you.

After all that we have been through 

every moment together still feels brand new.


No comments:

Post a Comment