Powered By Blogger

Barbaric Expression Headline Animator

Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 12, 2016

I would if I could

Life is speeding up ! Yes, it is . People are getting more smarter. They are stepping upon others to move forward. Apparently there is a hierarchy in the society we live in. A hierarchy based on the amount of wealth one has, the size of an individuals body/ body parts, the appearance of a person, the color of the skin, things people own,what part of the world of the world a person was born in. There is a status ladder that is made of people. This ladder is one directional, an individual can only move upwards and only by stepping onto others. If you stop moving you will become a step for others. These things are very clearly seen in the lives that we live. Although we would like to live pure and free of judgement, we all judge. We have created labels and names for these "positions". We all imagine a world where everyone is equal, living together as one. Truth is we are one but we are not equal. There is a measure of things hence placing individuals on a scale. Now as living beings we crave for love, light and life. We tend to choose and move towards these aspects of life. In our pursuit we tend to forget about the ones around us. Becoming a bit ruthless. If we let fear take over, we are moving away from what is our basic drive.

Do I have a plan to keep up with this system ? Do I even need a plan ? I came into this world without a plan and have lived all these beautiful years without being aware of such a system. Now that I see things work in a certain manner around me, I can't just turn a blind eye to all of it. There isn't much that I can do either since my actions are very limited and wouldn't change much. I can change myself and the things around me hoping to create a ripple of idealism that will take over the world.

Personally my biggest weakness here is inconsistency. If i were able to focus my energy each day everyday on doing something productive. If I can channel my time well, I will be able to create abundance not only for myself but for those around me. I will have to form habits, stop looking for short term outputs and just keep at it. When I do something for a week and then I don't see the desired result I get demotivated. This is such a wrong attitude that I have. I am going to change this behaviour about myself. It is ok even if I don't get any positive results even for the next one year. I will keep going and not give up. The world around me wants me to give up. It wants me to stop growing, I can't stop, I won't stop.

The keywords to take away from this thought pocket are:
1. Be present
2. Never give into fear
3. Time is your biggest resource
4. Never give up

No comments:

Post a Comment