Powered By Blogger

Barbaric Expression Headline Animator

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 25, 2016

Hang in there, My friend.

I see so much chaos in your eyes. I see this storm that refuses to settle. I see this madness that has created so much mistrust. Who is real ? Who is saying the truth ? Do they even know what they are talking about ? Making comments about how you should be living your life. They are holding on like a person who is drowning holds onto anything he/ she can get their hands on. They are the reason you are drowning. They wont let you be yourself. They will say absolutely anything. THEY: The people in your life, your friends, family, acquaintances, the faces you see day to day. How the ones we love the most hurt us the most; we hurt those the most who love us the most.

I know we fucked up, didn't do the best that we could and now it is too late.

I want you to know, that your suffering has an end. All that pain you feel in your heart will subside. This cocktail of rage and agony that you have swallowed is harming you. Spit it out, vomit if you must but please, please don't you ever worry about a single thing. You will have everything you ever wanted. You'll have more than what you needed. I am not lying, I know this because I am going to make it happen. I am going to make sure you are happy and safe wherever you are, any place on this whole wide earth and if you manage to go into space, I know you'll do fine there as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment