Powered By Blogger

Barbaric Expression Headline Animator

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 24, 2012

Resisting Dystopia

dark piercing eyes
in a dark blue sky
light my senses
ignite my soul
take me out 
to a place so far
where I 
will be 
no more
my soul
forever more

beautiful little
evil smile
speak to me
let me know how
we go 
dancing tonight
no needs
no desires
just you and me
against the world

sharp and pointy ears
listening to every
silent scream
in the breath i take
like nobody
did or ever will
listening to
every word
i never said
you now
know everything

no longer i hold
onto empty hopes
endless dreams
and fall asleep
back into this march 
we take
into an abyss
of apathy

i turn around
i stand my ground
not because
"you're resistance"
it is not pride
not stupidity
but a mere glimpse
of a clear thought
for the
eyes that see
for the
heart that beats
for the beings
that live

-Salman

No comments:

Post a Comment