Powered By Blogger

Barbaric Expression Headline Animator

Total Pageviews

Friday, September 16, 2011

lonely night


dark sky, lit by the moon
covered with clouds.
no sound, no wind.
yet it feels so cold

the heart beats hard,
pain rushing through the veins.
as i take every breath
my life unfolds

a dry throat, a heavy hand
eyes wrapped in a bubble of water
listening, hearing, taking.
but now it is time i told

don't preach me your religion !
for when i'm questioned by god
i'll show him the finger
and ask him to burn my soul

it is so sad that you don't listen
so sad that you don't understand
so sad that it makes me smile
so sad like an unfilling hole

when i close my eyes i know
this life is all i have
so here i stand on this lonely night
and smoke till it rains coal

- Salman

No comments:

Post a Comment