Powered By Blogger

Barbaric Expression Headline Animator

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Questions

Who is that girl on the left?
I want to know about her.
What she likes and doesn't,
for worse or better.

Where did she come from?
Such a familiar face,
I want to carry her home,
Letting her know that she is safe.

Why do I feel this emotion?
I don't understand.
No longer am I on the run.
Have taken my stand.

How does she do it?
Being this way.
I admire her grit.
Not caring what they say.

When did this happen?
I don't know.
It wasn't very sudden.
Took time to grow.

What needs to be.
Will never come to an end.
In this endless journey.
You are my only true friend.

3 comments:

  1. Is I am stalking?I have no right to come into privacy but my intention is good always don't take me wrong my intention is to present true facts HALF TRUTH ALWAYS DANGEROUS CHECk MY HARDWORK .By sleepless nights,wet pillow and many more which can't define in space..IF YOU LOOSE YOUR PARENT HOW IT FEELS SAME I WAS .AT THE PLACE OF PARENTS U BUT I FALL FROM SO MUCH EMO#EXP I felt breathless for days . You don't like if involve in your space &priv

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I need to get my own person so I .ITS A LONG HARD JOURNEY WHICH KILLED MY SOUL INSIDE BUT I KNOW I WAS RIGHT I WENT TO TRENCH OF KNOWLEDGE STILL I AM. EVERYONE SAYS LOVE BUT THEY NOT GO TO LEVEL I WENT TO GET BACK FOR A NEW LIFE.EK TARAFA MOHABBET KI TAHQHAT BHAHUT HOTI HAI.I AM EMPTY WITH NO SOUL KILLED BY DITCHING ,CHEATED ITS HARD HOPE YOU GOT TRUE LOVE. I AM NOTHING JUST ONE NEW LIFE .MY LIFE IS RESPONSIBILITY OF LIFE.HOPE YOU HAVEN'T DONE BUT FOR HER YOU FOLLOW AND LOVE UNCONDITIONAL WITH BEAUTY AND❤️ TRY NOT TO LOOSE HAND Don't like me to loose and give up .

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD RELATIONSHIP IS COORDINATION +LOVE+ TRUST +RESPECT +NOT GIVING UP .TALK ,COMMUNICATE .DONT GRANT YOUR HEALTH FOR ADDICK YOUR UR NEW.STILL MY HARDSHIP STARTED WITH PAIN HARDER N HARDER .Hope To you new things n love fill happiness.

    ReplyDelete