Powered By Blogger

Barbaric Expression Headline Animator

Total Pageviews

Monday, October 7, 2019

My heart, home and grave.

Hidden deep, in your thoughts,
are words, I told you,
when I met you last.
Complicated like a thread full of knots,
the fact that I love you
and the tongue tying spell you've cast.

The constant fear of loss.
The uncontrollable feeling of love,
pulls me deeper into an abyss of turmoil.
Crossing limits i shouldn't cross,
far below and above.
Hoping my dreams don't foil.

At the eye of the storm,
I find the place,
where I will be buried.
My heart is running on fumes.
Nothing left to give,
yet so many mouths to feed.

I am a warrior.
I am a survivor.
I am everything that i create.
I will keep moving,
taking small steps,
which will design my fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment