Powered By Blogger

Barbaric Expression Headline Animator

Total Pageviews

Monday, September 19, 2016

I, Me, My.

silently I weep
let the silent night creep
I try to go to sleep
thinking of MY teeth
no room for the meek
this is what I seek
it will take ME to the peak
where I might get weak
then this poem I shall read
to show ME the path I lead
the one that I believe
is going to set ME free


into the cosmos or the sea
I crawl into infinity

the mud, the changes
the constant, the smoke

I see anger and envy
I see slaves of memory

freedom is very lonely
the belief is limited to ME
I have embraced this journey
have blind faith on no team
for I am standing mighty
and stooping very low
life itself fights ME
can't stand still in a flow
in between come and go
forgetting what I don't know
guarding the break of dawn
till all fear is gone

No comments:

Post a Comment