Powered By Blogger

Barbaric Expression Headline Animator

Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Baby Fever

Ever felt so tired that you couldn't fall asleep.
Let me tell you a secret that I couldn't keep.
Story of my life. My pregnant wife.
The mother of my unborn child.
I know you live free and wild.
pure like a holy book newly compiled.
It was me who wrote all the words.
Like the concept of bees and the birds.
noted down to stand out from the herds.
I want to see how many times.
I am going to be reading rhymes.
To you, master of all the crimes.
This is for you and it is about your mother.
As long as you live there will not be another.
You will come across this poem and discover.
The only time she will smile when you cry.
One day you will see through your own eyes.
A consciousness that knows just why.






In other news.
A close friend of mine is Directing a feature film.
If you liked this poem please check out this link.


No comments:

Post a Comment