Powered By Blogger

Barbaric Expression Headline Animator

Total Pageviews

Monday, February 25, 2019

With in you With out me

Remember the place
with paint all
over the floor,
your lips were
painted on my
bedroom door,
right next to where
broken glasses
were stuck,
our love was
something like
the song thunderstruck.

I hope you can
see beyond
my hypocrisy,
when i speak
about promises
you made to me.
The ones i
made to you,
I broke them,
 that's true.
In the end
you're the one
who'll come through.

That is why
i can never
leave you alone
I only come here
because you
have gone
Would you
just listen
to the beat
of your heart ?
Is it out
of your control ?
Just like how
we are apart?

Come closer
my alibi,
to you I
shall not lie,
all this time
and you have
not left,
didn't say goodbye.
This masquerade
no longer
pleases my stay,
have to make
myself heard
before I fade away

It is our choices
that make us
and break us,
to reach a point
in an argument
means to discuss,
Throw away
your pride
you have
no place to hide,
I'll be a dead body
if you'd be
my corpse bride .

No comments:

Post a Comment