Powered By Blogger

Barbaric Expression Headline Animator

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 28, 2014

To you, for you and with you.

There are so many things I wanna do;
To you, for you and with you.

So many words I wanna say to you.
So many feelings I wanna share with you.
So many thoughts I wanna express to you.
So many moments I wanna live with you.
So many memories I wanna make with you.
So many chances I wanna take with you.
So many cars I wanna drive for you.
So many bikes I wanna ride with you.
So many dresses I wanna wear for you.
So many styles I wanna show to you.
So many skills I wanna sharpen with you.
So many paintings I wanna paint for you.
So many songs I wanna sing for you.
So many moves I wanna dance with you.
So many parties I wanna celebrate with you.
So many nights I wanna sleep with you.
So many days I wanna spend with you.
So many movies I wanna watch with you.
So many books I wanna read you.
So many dishes I wanna eat with you.
So many joints I wanna smoke with you.
So many drinks I wanna drink with you.
So many secrets I wanna solve with you.
So many stories I wanna tell to you.
So many questions I wanna ask to you.
So many answers I wanna give to you.
So many scars I wanna show to you.
So many stars I wanna count for you.
So many favors I wanna do for you.
So many gifts I wanna give to you.
So many hurdles I wanna jump you.
So many jobs I wanna work for you.
So many doors I wanna unlock for you.
So many places I wanna travel with you.
So many forests I wanna wander with you.
So many beaches I wanna explore with you.
So many mountains I wanna climb with you.
So many oceans I wanna swim with you.
So many trees I wanna lay under with you.
So many flowers I wanna give to you.
So many dreams I wanna dream you.
So many wishes I wanna grant to you.
So many messages I wanna write you.
So many friends I wanna meet with you.
So many pictures I wanna capture with you.
So many choices I wanna make with you.

There are so many things I wanna do;
To you, for you and with you
but I know, I'll never be able to.

1 comment:

  1. kaha se aur kis planet se atey hai aise log ?

    ReplyDelete