Powered By Blogger

Barbaric Expression Headline Animator

Total Pageviews

Friday, September 7, 2012

Interstellar Love

yellow drops of paint
glimmering on a dark wall
infinite and silent they twinkle
big but seem so small

speak to me
show me where i am from
give me a sign
see how far I've come

Pieces of glass
stuck on a velvet blanket
is this light yours
or do you just reflect

answer me now
there is nobody around
say anything
just make a sound

electric light bulbs
floating in space
who keeps you running
I see no trace

tell me your story
I'm all ears
break my illusion
I got no fears

sparkling bright eyes
staring at me from oblivion
dance with me, life
my mind can't reason

take me with you
far away from here
to a place of love
where you'll always be near

- Salman

No comments:

Post a Comment