Powered By Blogger

Barbaric Expression Headline Animator

Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 18, 2019

Almost Perfect

all memories turned into songs
playing on repeat all night long
your intentions were quite strong
don't know how you went wrong

you think that i still want you back
you're right, my little heart attack !
if you be my master i'll be your jack
we'll start a family and call it a pack

you think there is someone out there
someone who is willing to take care
magically appearing out of thin air
every time you're stuck in a nightmare

you think I'm breaking into pieces
I see you and  my jealousy increases
the cure is worse than the disease is
do you realize how trapped my soul is

you think
you know me
you think
we have time
you think so
it is real
you think
so i feel
something
instead of
nothing
you think
how one
could get over
something as
complicated
like a psychotic
past lover
you think why
you and I
ever fell
into love
as below
so above



No comments:

Post a Comment