Powered By Blogger

Barbaric Expression Headline Animator

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Overwhelmed with Life !

The joy,
I feel.
In my heart,
is real.

I'm so glad,
that we met.
your being,
I have felt.

Felt so much,
I lost control,
over my feelings,
over my soul.

You loved me,
for being me,
let myself be,
I felt so free.

You gave me strength
when I was weak.
You were the wings
under my feet.

When I flew higher
than I could.
When I lived harder
than I would.
When I didn't do
what I should.

Crawling in darkness,
seeking the light.
Living in a place
called time.
Connecting moments.
Falling in line.

In moments
this life unfolds.
They say we are
arriving somewhere.
but not here
Don't know where
and honestly
I don't really care.
My heart tells me
you'll be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment